Monday, September 13, 2010

What a weekend!

Since Thursday, the babies have just been sick and grouchy. There were a few things we HAD to do (grocery shopping, for instance), but we did not get out and run. *bangs head on desk*

I've also been fighting a migraine, which The Rock told me tonight must still be lingering since everyone's noise was bothering me and I had to turn the TV off while I was making dinner. Um, yep, there it is! Right in the back of my skull and in my left eye!

So, there's another hurdle for myself that I've discovered: When most of the people in the house aren't feeling well (including the mom), how does mom get to workout? How does mom get the older child out for her run when the babies are clingy and sick? And when everyone IS feeling okay, how does mom get the workout in around all the "have to's" on the schedule?

The Rock and I have discussed things a bit today. We've decided that I need to workout when he gets home from work and that he will take Runner Girl to school so I can hit the gym. He doesn't know where the school is, however, so we will be taking a field trip! that means I can't stay up until 2 sewing anymore because I need to get up around 6:30 to get everyone up and ready for the day.

Have I mentioned that I am NOT a morning person?

1 comment:

MamaBear said...

i'm so proud of you. you're making the goals, you're sticking to them, you're finding ways to overcome objections ... i mean, obstacles. ;) AND you're remembering to blog it all.

i get stuck at the first part...