Thursday, September 2, 2010

So here's the plan

The school needs parent volunteers to go with the slower kids so the faster ones can train at their speed. So we're getting a used jogging stroller off of KSL.com so I can run/jog/walk at the back with the babies. Er, MY babies in the stroller, not calling the students babies. haha. The season is only 5 or 6 more weeks and the first race is 9/16, so they really have to get conditioned. And I know I can do 3 miles, just don't know how fast I'll be which is perfect for me being at the back! lol.

So I'll be going 3 miles every day with the kids at school and then 3 miles on the weekends with Runner Girl. The Rock will take her at times I can't.

I'm also going to try and get to the gym starting Tuesday night after I put Bitty to bed. Seems to be the most mellow time of day, and The Rock can definitely play with Little Mister while I go lift. I need to talk with the trainers here at the gym and call the corporate offices I guess to get an extension on my training contract, but I think I have enough sessions paid for that I can do 3 sessions a week with the trainer for a few months, which can only help with the cross country training, and my ultimate goal of shedding the fat.

No comments: