Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm SO Excited!

I packed up the kids today and went for a drive. I'd found a used Schwinn double jogging stroller online for a very reasonable price, so we went to look at it. Long drive, about 60 miles from our place. The stroller is in good shape, steers well, and the front wheel pivots (some are stationary, which sucks), so once I figured out how to make it fold, we loaded it up, paid the guy, and away we went (after I changed two diapers and fed the baby).

I went to the parent volunteer meeting at school the other day and found out that my hours at cross country will count toward our family's required volunteer hours! (The charter school requires 40 volunteer hours total per family from the parents.) That just about made my week. By the end of the season, including the meets, our family's hours will be just about done.

I haven't been doing so well with the diet and exercise just yet. Another post for another day.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awesome find on the stroller! And WOOOT to the hours counting towards your parent involvement requirement! That is super!