Wednesday, February 2, 2011

well, that kicked my butt

The rest of this week will probably be reviews of different videos since I won't have a chance to hit the gym again until Tuesday.  Wish me luck.

Crunch: Fat Blaster Latin

It's an old video.  I've probably had it 8 or 9 years.  Really.  I haven't done it in at least two, probably 3 or 4 years ... sad.  BUT I made it through most of it tonight, which I couldn't have done even a few weeks ago.  Yay!

She moves pretty quickly through the dance steps though she does break them down, and I don't think I ever successfully mastered the last two or three routines.  I get bored of the beginning too easily.  BUT, it is a good cardio workout, and teaches some very basic Latin dance moves.

I need to come up with some sort of a grading system ... 2 running shoes out of 4.

Next up:  Crunch Cardio Sculpt! 

No comments: