Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chest and Shoulders

That's what I worked out tonight.  I'm a bit noodle-y feeling now. 

Bitty took a late nap and I knew if I didn't go to the gym early tonight, I wouldn't get there.  So I went, even though she woke up as I was leaving.

Even a few weeks ago, I wouldn't have done that or even thought of doing so.  I would have just bagged the evening and stayed home.  So I'm pretty proud of myself for going, especially since I missed the last two days ...

See, Monday I was looking for something in the garage, and a camping chair jumped off a shelf and landed on my head.  The homicidal chair gave me a goose egg and a migraine, but I'm doing better today.  I just decided not to push it last night.  Head injuries are nothing to mess with.

In addition, the kids have been sick and not cooperative at all ... but the thing is, they're always going to fight me on things I need to do for me.  So, I decided last night that I was going to work out tonight, "Come heck or high water," which I posted on Facebook ... which kept me accountable for going in tonight.  And I'm glad I went.

Jessica G. asked for my play list ... which is sort of embarrassing.  It's supposed to be set up so I listen to sort of angry stuff while I'm lifting, and then some faster paced pop or happier crap or whatever while I'm doing cardio.  I do have a few "want to add" songs that I am going to add in later and am looking for suggestions.  It is definitely in the works and just a random mix of stuff I had on the computer, which isn't much and mostly what the kids/husband like.

BUT ... here ya go. 
*I Like That (Robots soundtrack)
*Going Under (Evanescence)
*Bring Me to Life (Evanescence)
*Love is Dead (Kerli)
*Walking on Air (Kerli)
*Up Up Up (Kerli)
*Get Up Offa That Thing (James Brown)
*Shake Your Groove Thing
*One More Chance (Jackson 5)
*Strange Boy (Kerli)
*ABC (Jackson 5)
*Right Thurr (Chingy)
*Tell Me What You Already Did (Fountains of Wayne)
*Wonderful Night (Fatboy Slim)

If any of you are still speaking with me after the above confession, woooooooooooooo!  hehe

1 comment:

steph k said...

some good songs. I'll have to check some of them out! I was going to post my list soon too. Great minds! ;)

good job getting to the gym!