Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Training!

Did a total body workout with weights last night ... I think I told Carlos at one point that he was mean, but he just smiled his cute smile at me and told me to keep going. lol.

Lunges, squats, chest presses, flyes, shoulder presses, bent over rows, biceps curls, and triceps presses. yeah ... It was a really good workout actually.

There was one funny thing though. He handed me a 15 pound bar. I grabbed it in the middle with both hands in an overhand grip, and he had me raise it up to my chin (so my elbows were making a V). I told him it was too light, he didn't believe me, and I powered through 15 reps without a problem. He said, "hm. Okay. Let's try 24." Those were a tad more challenging. But really, I'm doing the same sort of action all day long with the 16 pound baby and the 30 pound toddler, sometimes at the same time.

Cardio and yoga tonight!

Here's today's tip: Livestrong.com. It's free. Track your calories and your fitness/activity, and see what happens! It even helps you figure out how many calories you should be eating every day to lose X pounds a week. Good stuff.

And don't be jealous that breast feeding burns 500 calories a day. I'm still at my prepregnancy weight, but am hoping to shed 10 to 15 pounds by year's end.

No comments: