Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm a Liar

I didn't actually make it to the gym last week.

BUT I DID TONIGHT!

I just did cardio for 15 minutes and, at that point, started feeling tight in my chest (almost asthmatic) so I quit.  The bronchitis and cough aren't 100% gone and that proved it, but it also felt REALLY good to get back in there.  Right now, I feel amazing.  Hyper.  Want to go run some more, but I think that would be a bad idea given the cold and the chest problem.

Carlos stopped me on my way out and asked when I'd sign up again.  There's this little thing called money that I don't have enough of, but if I did?  I'd sign up again today. 

As it is, I have written down every exercise I've done with every trainer over the 18 months I've been doing this off and on and am going to spend a little time tonight creating a workout and eating plan for the next two weeks.  This will be a good time to do it, since I am teaching a class at church on Sunday, which is something completely out of my comfort zone, so having a plan should help me avoid stress eating!  I hope!

Off to get cleaned up. 

No comments: